Friday, May 18, 2012

Hi there!

This is my first time trying to put up a blog, so please be patient. I'm doing this mainly because I love to read blogs about vegetarian foods and life styles. I recently discovered that I have IBS and I want to share with the world my new journey with life. I'm in a moment of my life when I'm still pretty young to be wise at all, but I'm looking for knowledge, and that's also one of the reasons why "Owls" is in my name. Owls represent wisdom and knowledge, besides that it's probably my favorite animal :) Also, another reason for this blog is that I like to get my point of view out, but I'm pretty shy. I'm working on it, so I think this is a good way to say what I want to say.
I welcome all future readers and myself to this new blog that it's got nothing but this post so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment